Bunny Parish Council are looking for some extra help please see lists below.
- To be a contact person for the vulnerable or the senior people in the village who can offer support, guidance and, where able, referral of a friend in the village for social support.
- Group of people to manage and to further improve the village hall.
- Organising once a month Breakfast club (venue to be decided by the organiser).
- Organising once a month, or once a term, lunch club (venue to be decided by the organiser).
- Organising once a year or twice a year Bunny village outing.
- Social event for the whole village, for example this could be a cheese and wine night, fish and chips night, quiz night, or any other such event.
- Friendship group to restart “bumps, babies and toddlers”.
- Monthly knitting, art or crafts club.
- Village sporting event, organising a cricket tournament against another village, tennis social event or a village football event.
- Monthly chess club
- Help to organise the Kings Coronation for the village.
- We are also seeking a person who would like to oversee the Bunny website and suggest improvements. We have a person who is paid to manage the website but are looking for a volunteer to work with the Parish Council to help further improve the village website.
- Looking for new members for Bunny Parish Council.
If you have any other suggestions or would like to do something else, please contact Izumi Featherstone (07817847586 0115-9846466) or speak to any other councillors.